LUXAVIATION UK TRAINING MANAGER POST HOLDER POSITION.
We currently require a Head of Training to replace our present Post Holder who has been with the company for the last 20 years and is retiring. The successful candidate will be required to be actively engaged in all aspects of training based at Stapleford Essex. Additionally, the post will require Line flying on type.
You will be managing a busy training department, responsible for 70 pilots and 15 cabin crew.
Luxaviation UK (LEA) operate 8 aircraft types, and engages multiple training providers, in addition to our ATO training programme.
Preferred Professional Experience:10 Years’ experience in the aviation industry.
- 3000 hours’ pilot-in-command experience.
- 1000 hours Flight Instruction.
- Possess a current EASA ATPL.
- Type rated on either Falcon 2000, Embraer Legacy, Challenger 300 or Challenger 604.
- Have extensive experience in flight instruction presentation and/or ground training.
- Hold a current TRE on one of the aircraft types operated or similar.
- Previous managerial experience.
As a Nominated Post Holder, you will be part of the senior Management Team and must be able to effectively communicate within different levels of the Organisation and have a strong sense of cultural awareness with a global perspective.
As a company Pilot you will be required to be resourceful and flexible, with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced work environment.
Luxaviation UK is presently undergoing integration into a global training programme within the Luxaviation Group. The successful candidate will be required to positively contribute to this harmonisation process.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: ac125.uk@ luxaviation.com