Every aircraft owner’s needs are unique: our flexible and pragmatic approach to aircraft management ensures we bring you the tailor-made service you require. We will look after every aspect of the operation of your aircraft but you retain control.
- We bring you the confidence and security that comes only from working with an industry leader: As London Executive Aviation, and now as Luxaviation UK, we have been efficiently and safely operating business aircraft for more than 20 years.
- We operate a diverse fleet across the spectrum of business aviation, which means we will already be familiar with any aircraft you wish us to manage, from an entry-level jet to a long-range aircraft. We have strong relationships with all the business jet manufacturers globally.
- We maintain the personal touch at all times. When you place an aircraft for management with us, you are immediately allocated a single, direct contact – effectively your ‘PA’ at Luxaviation UK.
- Your personal contact is just the beginning. Our entire team is at your disposal, including our 24/7 operations room.
- We also offer a 24/7 rapid response service for technical issues. Our in-house engineering team guarantees the highest standards of maintenance support. Furthermore, should you need to travel when your aircraft is undergoing maintenance, we will provide you with another aircraft from our fleet.
- We ensure all the aircraft we operate comply with international safety standards and regulations, including the requirements of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
- By placing your aircraft for management with us, you will be able to enjoy considerable savings through our special negotiated prices on fuel, handling, hangarage and airport fees, as well as saving on insurance premiums by adding your aircraft to our group policy.
- We will add your aircraft to our worldwide air operator’s certificate (AOC) and, if you wish, make the aircraft available for third-party charter, helping you generate considerable financial returns to offset your own operating overheads and finance costs.
- From flight and cabin crew through to catering and cleaning support, we can find you the perfect team for your business aviation needs. Every detail matters; we make sure every job is carried out to the highest professional standards.
- With complete financial transparency in our services, we will check every expense relating to your aircraft, always finding the most cost-effective course of action.
Aircraft management with Luxaviation UK gives you all the benefits and freedom of owning an executive aircraft without any of the day-to-day worries. We’ll bring you peace of mind, not paperwork and problems.
Your executive jet is one of your most valuable and important assets. You need a management company you can trust completely. That’s why so many successful organisations and individuals have already placed their aircraft under our management. Luxaviation UK demonstrates, year after year, that we deliver only the highest standards of safety, reliability, value and service.