Visit La Manga in Murcia, Spain
Known for being one of the world's finest all-round sports and leisure resorts, located in Murcia on sunny south-eastern Spain’s Costa Calida.
Discover La Manga in luxury with a Luxaviation UK private jet charter flight to Murcia. Whether you're flying to Murcia for business or pleasure Luxaviation UK will get you there in style, taking care of your every need.
Enter your details under the Quick Quote section to book your business jet to Murcia with Luxaviation UK.
Located only 18.6 miles (30km) North of La Manga.
Our Private Customer Airport Terminal Address:
Murcia-San Javier Airport
A Taster Of What La Manga Has To Offer
To give you a taster of La Manga, whether it's a flying visit or a leisurely stay we have a selection of recommendations for you:
Hotel La Manga Club Principe Felipe, Spain
A luxury golf resort hotel situated in the heart of the award winning La Manga Club golf, leisure and conference resort. This 1400-acre sporting paradise is nestled between the low hills that separate the Mediterranean from the Mar Menor sea in the Murcia region of sunny south-eastern Spain. Find out more >>
- Enjoy a game of golf at one of Europe’s finest golfing destinations. Choose between 3 top quality, 18 hole championship courses to spend your day. Find out more >>
- Perfect your skills at the La Manga clubs golf academy with private tuition by PGA-qualified pros. Find out more >>
- Play a match of tennis at one of Europe’s finest outdoor facilities. Located in the heart of the resort with 28 courts and a choice of clay, artificial grass and hard surfaces. Find out more >>
- La Manga Club is home to one of Europe’s best professional football centres and has played host to some of the world’s most famous teams and leading squads. Find out more >>
- It is now possible to play cricket at Europe’s leading sports and leisure resort. Cricket clubs and leagues will find everything they need with the addition of two Club Turf cricket pitches and four practice nets. Find out more >>
- La Manga club is also ideal for rugby. The Great Britain Rugby League Team, the Irish National Rugby Squad, Bradford Bulls, Castleford Tigers and Bristol Rugby are amongst the teams to have trained at La Manga Club. Find out more >>
- Relax and enjoy yourself at the resorts own secluded Mediterranean cove, La Cala. A beautiful small beach is set against a stunning backdrop of cliffs.
- Treat yourself and be pampered at the Spa La Manga Club, southern Spain’s newest and most exclusive spa and wellness centre. Offering superb facilities and a wide array of treatments from therapeutic massages to indulgent treatment packages including hydrotherapy and reflexology. Find out more >>
- Just ten minutes from the resort you will discover an infinite world of water-based activities. The Mar Menor is Europe’s largest saltwater lagoon and considered to be one of Europe’s best sailing and windsurfing destinations.
- Explore the underwater world scuba-diving on a guided dive or learn how to dive on your holiday. Find out more >>
Book a Jet
How to book your private jet to Murcia.
For a quick quote please enter your details under the Quick Quote section located at the top left corner of the page. Alternatively please call our 24 hour operations hotline on +44 (0) 1708 688 420 or email reservations.uk@ luxaviation.com
Luxaviation UK will cater for your every need ensuring a luxurious stress free journey.