VIP Cabin Crew – Moscow base - 20 days on/10 days off rotation
- At least 5 years flying experience and at least 2 years flying experience as VIP Cabin Crew
- Have a Valid EASA Attestation
- Resident in Moscow
- Fluent in English and Russian
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Ability to work independently
- You must be extremely flexible, self-motivated, hard-working and pride yourself on your exceptionally high standard of service.
If you meet the above requirements, please send a CV and covering letter to cc132.uk@ luxaviation.com
Applications which do not meet the necessary requirements for the role will not be considered. We will contact you should we wish to discuss your application further.