Due to continued expansion, we are looking for experienced and suitably qualified Operations Controllers to new opportunities within our OCC at Stapleford Airport, Essex, UK.
The successful applicants will be involved in the setting up new flights, liaising with flight crew and our central dispatch centre, flight watching, management of the flying programme, dealing directly with clients.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Oversight of third parties arranging services on behalf of the company
- Ensuring all flight related are in place.
- Understanding and disseminating NOTAMs, TAFs and METARs
- Worldwide flight-watch to include the re-planning of flights to minimise flight disruptions that caused by ATC regulations.
- Awareness of geo-political and security issues.
- Crew liaison and scheduling, including positioning and hotac arrangements.
- Dealing directly with clients, including providing quotations and looking after key accounts.
- Experience within Aviation.
- Competent use of IT systems, such as Microsoft Office and NOP.
- Excellent spoken/written English, and additional language would be an advantage.
- Flexible towards working patterns, the role is a shift rotation.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong team player with good communication both internally and externally.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
Applications will only be accepted via email to od119.uk@ luxaviation.com