LEA takes aim at executive stress with Europe’s first private jet in-flight spa
Leading private jet charter operator London Executive Aviation (‘LEA’) is to become the first in Europe to offer inflight beauty therapies and massages routinely to its customers. LEA's new Inflight Spa, which is to be offered at no extra charge, makes the experience of private air travel even more relaxing and refreshing, ensuring travellers arrive on top form - whether for work, rest or play.
LEA’s highly experienced clinicians will be available on its Bombardier Challenger 300 and Embraer Legacy 600 aircraft to provide treatments designed to relieve stress, boost circulation, recharge the immune system and fight any effects of dehydration.
Customers will be able to choose from a range of treatments designed for men and women alike, such as a head and shoulder massage to recover from a hectic day of meetings, or a facial and manicure to set the tone for a wedding anniversary trip or other special occasion.
Treatments to be offered include:
- A Facial designed to meet all skincare needs and leave your face deeply cleansed and nourished. This relaxing treatment boosts circulation and improves skin muscle and tone. You will feel refreshed and rejuvenated, leaving your skin glowing and radiant. All beauty products to be used by LEA beauticians contain only naturally coloured vegan organic ingredients.
- A Neck & Shoulder Massage will ease away stresses and strains, leaving your skin feeling calmed, smoothed and hydrated.
- A Head Massage to calm your mind and ensure complete harmony, leaving you feeling revived and ready for the day ahead.
- A Manicure, which includes nail shaping, cuticle work and buffing to a high shine or choosing from a selection of coloured nail polishes.
- A Pedicure - indulge your feet with this invigorating antidote to the stresses of modern life. Your feet will be soaked, nails shaped and buffed, and dry skin removed.
- A Lower Leg and Foot Massage to relieve in-flight stresses and boost circulation. This soothing and moisturising treatment will soon have you on your feet again.
- A Hand and Arm Massage to hydrate and nourish the skin, leaving your hands feeling refreshed, smooth and younger looking.
“Private jet chartering is all about eliminating the stress and hassle of modern air travel, so you arrive on time and at your best. Our Inflight Spa takes this to the next level,” says LEA’s managing director George Galanopoulos. “Our customers expect to be well looked after, so this is a perfect fit: it’s relaxing, helps with circulation and puts the spring in your step again. You only get one chance to make a first impression, so why not arrive looking and feeling 110 percent?”
High resolution photos of LEA’s Inflight Spa service are available from 80:20 Communications upon request.
For further information:
+44 (0)20 7664 6310
Notes to Editors:
London Executive Aviation is one of Europe’s largest executive aircraft charter operators and was named Best General Aviation Operator in the Baltic Air Charter Association’s 2007 and 2006 Excellence Awards. The company operates the largest diverse fleet of executive aircraft in the UK. LEA is the only executive aviation company with a full base at London City airport; it operates five further bases around London. LEA is owned by its management and has maintained a record of unbroken profitability since it was founded in 1996. More information can be found by telephoning LEA on +44 (0)1708 688420 or visiting www.flylea.com
On 10th July the RAF celebrated one hundred days after their official 100th birthday with a parade...
London, UK: A shift toward more tech and digital-led industries using private aviation for business...
A day in the life of Dawn Fraser, a duty operations controller at Luxaviation UK Building on a...