Various aircraft within the Luxaviation UK fleet can be rapidly reconfigured to carry freight, with load capacities from 300 - 800kg.
Our cargo charter solutions are customised to our client requirements, whether full or part cargo charter – from flying emergency medical supplies, assisting in relief operations and handling heavy and outsized cargo.
We are equipped with expertise to transport aircraft parts, including dangerous goods, to support recovery of disabled or damaged aircraft wherever in the world it is located.
We can offer tailored solutions by landing at smaller airports that scheduled carriers may not operate to.
An overview of our cargo charter services include:
- Full and part cargo charter solutions
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Transport of sensitive commodities
- Landing and overflight permissions
- Cargo and passenger handling at airports
- Loading supervision and cargo inspections
- Transporting aircraft parts to support Aircraft On the Ground (AOG)
Areas of expertise include:
- Time-critical delivery of cargo goods
- Humanitarian aid
- Heavy and outsized cargo
- Oil and gas
- Animal transport
- Aerospace cargo
Approved to carry dangerous goods:
So, whether you need to despatch an urgent parcel or transport sensitive equipment Luxaviation UK can help by providing the right aircraft at the most competitive price.
Get in touch