Can't Imagine Leaving Your Pets Behind?
Luxaviation UK ensure that travel is as convenient for your four legged friends as it is for you!!
Luxaviation UK are approved under DEFRA pet scheme as a carrier to transport cats and dogs on all our private jets under Article 8 of the Non commercial Movement of Pet Animal (England) Regulations 2004 into the following UK airports: Biggin Hill, Heathrow, Gatwick, Oxford, Manchester, Stansted, Lydd & Gloucester.
In order that your beloved pets can travel in our private jets please ensure the following factors have been addressed:
- Please make sure your pet has been micro chipped
- Your pet will need to have a rabies injection. Your dog may not enter the UK under PETS until six calendar months have passed from the date that your vet took the blood sample which led to satisfactory test results.
- Your pet will need a booster injection every 2 years in order for this to remain valid. If the booster does not get carried out before the 2 year expiry date , the whole procedure will need to be done again
- A blood sample will need to be carried out and the results normally take 6 months for the results and the passport to be approved.
- Your pet must be treated against ticks and tapeworms no less than 120 hours and not more than 48 hours before it is checked in with an approved transport company for its journey into the UK.
Please see a more detailed form attached for more details
Luxaviation UK can travel from all airports and countries that are approved under the PETS scheme into Biggin Hill, Stansted, Heathrow, Gatwick or Manchester. To see a detailed list of approved EU and Non EU countries and territories within PETS please see the form attached.