Visit Bodrum, Turkey
Rich in history and culture, known in ancient times as Halicamassus, Bodrum is a place of immense natural beauty, with a gorgeous climate and crystal clear waters.
Bodrum has something for everyone - sunbathing, sailing, dancing, sightseeing, shopping and great restaurants.
Discover Bodrum in luxury with a Luxaviation UK private jet charter flight. Whether you're flying to Bodrum for business or pleasure Luxaviation UK will get you there in style, taking care of your every need.
Located 22 miles (36km) from the town of Bodrum.
Our Private Customer Airport Terminal Address:
Gozen Air Services
Milas Bodrum Airport
A Taster Of What Bodrum Has To Offer
To give you a taster of Bodrum, whether it's a flying visit or a leisurely stay we have a selection of recommendations for you:
Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay, Bodrum
Indulge yourself in luxury at this heavenly hideaway resort in one of the most beautiful bays of the Aegean coast. Find out more >>
The Marmara Bodrum Hotel, Bodrum
A luxury boutique hotel with stunning views over Bodrum Bay. A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Find out more >>
Rixos Bodrum Hotel, Bodrum
Surrounded by pine trees reaching down to the sea, a feel of ultimate luxury is created in this charming setting. Find out more >>
With access to the freshest ingredients, seafood is the speciality of Bodrum. There are many nice restaurants offering a variety of cuisine from a traditional Turkish menu to Chinese.
- Visit the ancient Bodrum amphitheatre, built during the reign of King Mausolos during the 4th century BC. Find out more >>
- Explore St. Peter’s Castle and venture inside to see the Bodrum Museum of underwater archaeology. Find out more >>
- Discover the remains of the Mausoleum, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Find out more >>
- Explore the beautiful underwater world by scuba diving in Bodrum.
Find out more >>
- Relax and enjoy a traditional Turkish bath. Find out more >>
- Have an adventure on a Jeep Safaris. Find out more >>
- Find a bargain at one of the Turkish markets. Find out more >>
- Explore Bodrums surrounding areas and discover some fascinating places with a daily tour. Find out more >>
Book a Jet
How to book your private jet to Bodrum.
For a quick quote please enter your details under the Quick Quote section located at the top left corner of the page. Alternatively please call our 24 hour operations hotline on +44 (0) 1708 688 420 or email reservations.uk@ luxaviation.com
Luxaviation UK will cater for your every need ensuring a luxurious stress free journey.