A beautiful island with spectacular scenery, mountain gorges, paradise beaches and amazing history.
Discover Crete in luxury with a Luxaviation UK private jet charter flight. Whether you're flying to Crete for business or pleasure Luxaviation UK will get you there in style, taking care of your every need.
Enter your details under the Quick Quote section to book your business jet to Crete with Luxaviation UK.
Located only 5km (3.1 miles) southeast from the main city of Heraklion.
Our Private Customer Airport Terminal Address:
AA.S / Signature FSO
Heraklion International Airport
A Taster Of What Crete Has To Offer
To give you a taster of Crete, whether it's a flying visit or a leisurely stay we have a selection of recommendations for you:
Amirandes Grecotel Exclusive Resort, Crete
This stunning beachfront resort offers the highest standards of Mediterranean luxury. Themed around the lagoons that swirl through its centre and designed in keeping with the grand palaces of the Minoan kings. Find out more >>
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete
A luxurious hideaway with glorious sea views nestled on the famed coast of Elounda. A place of absolute tranquillity. Find out more >>
Elounda Bay Palace, Crete
A luxurious hotel in a breath-takingly beautiful location set at the edge of Mirabello Bay. Find out more >>
Elounda Beach Hotel, Crete
A captivating luxury resort situated on Crete’s stunning northeast coast. Find out more >>
Elounda Gulf Villas & Suites, Crete
A luxury boutique Villa-Hotel standing grandly on the cliff top location overlooking the gulf of Mirabello. Total privacy, harmony and true luxury. Find out more >>
Cretan food is known for being one of the healthiest in the world and famous for its simplicity. The best fresh ingredients are used, fresh fish, tender meat and vegetables just picked!
There is a wide variety of top restaurants to choose from in Crete, whether you would like authentic Cretan dishes, Greek mezes, or an authentic fish taverna.
- Visit the Palace of Knossos and the Minoan houses, the oldest settlement yet to be found in Minoan Crete. Find out more >>
- Discover the treasures of Crete’s archaeological museum with more than 20,000 exhibits of Greek civilization from the beginnings of Prehistory to Late Antiquity. Find out more >>
- If you are up for a challenge that has an amazing reward then take a hike through one of Europe’s biggest gorges, the Samaria Canyon.
Find out more >>
- Take a trip to the island of Spinalonga. Find out more >>
- Visit the ancient city of Aptera, a hidden gem. Find out more >>
- Enjoy the pink sand, palm trees, turquoise sea and blue lagoon at Vai beach, a little taste of paradise. Find out more >>
How to book your private jet to Crete.
For a quick quote please enter your details under the Quick Quote section located at the top left corner of the page. Alternatively please call our 24 hour operations hotline on +44 (0) 1708 688 420 or email email@example.com
Luxaviation UK will cater for your every need ensuring a luxurious stress free journey.