Santorini has one of the most striking landscapes in Greece thanks to its dramatic creation from a volcanic explosion in 1645 BC. Famous for its sunsets, turquoise sea and naturally beautiful beaches: Santorini is near paradise.
Discover Santorini in luxury with a Luxaviation UK private jet charter flight. Whether you're flying to Santorini for business or pleasure Luxaviation UK will get you there in style, taking care of your every need.
Enter your details under the Quick Quote section to book your business jet to Santorini with Luxaviation UK.
Located only 6km (3.7 miles) southeast of downtown Thira.
Our Private Customer Airport Terminal Address:
Santorini (Thira) Airport
A Taster Of What Santorini Has To Offer
To give you a taster of Santorini, whether it's a flying visit or a leisurely stay we have a selection of recommendations for you:
Grace Santorini, Santorini
A delightful luxury boutique hotel set high on the cliffs of this stunning volcanic island: with spectacular breathtaking views, this exclusive hotel offers the perfect romantic setting. Find out more >>
Perivolas Hotel, Santorini
A charming and intimate luxury hotel, posed on a cliff overlooking the caldera in converted 300 year old caves. The Perivolas is a beautiful tranquil hideaway. Find out more >>
San Antonio, Santorini
San Antonio small luxury hotel is set on a natural volcanic plateau overlooking the caldera. Described as being a generously polished rough diamond, San Antonio is a stunning luxury retreat with magnificent sea views. Find out more >>
An award winning restaurant, tucked away from the crowds in the town of Fira. The highly creative cuisine created by chef and owner Nikos Pouliasis, combined with sweeping views and excellent service, await to offer you and your guest(s) a truly memorable visual and gustatory journey.
Find out more >>
Metaxi Mas, Santorini
A quaint tavern set on the hill side of Exo Gonia, serving a variety of exquisite mezedes complemented by Cretan raki. One of Santorini?s greatest hidden gems! Find out more >>
Dimitris Ammoudi Taverna, Santorini
A traditional fish tavern set in one of the best spots to enjoy a gorgeous sunset over the Ammoudi bay whilst enjoying some of the freshest fish on the island!
- Discover the beauty of Santorini's beaches: due to the volcanic nature of the island you will see impressive rock formations and have the unusual opportunity to be able to sunbath on long stretches of black, red or white sand. Find out more >>
- Hire out a private yacht or join one of the pre-organised boat tours to explore the Caldera, swim the hot springs and enjoy a stunning sunset. Speak to your hotel concierge for yacht/tour company recommendations.
- Tantalise your taste buds with a private tour of the islands wineries: Santorini is known for producing some of the best wine in Greece.
- Discover the stunning underwater world of Santorini: great for scuba diving or snorkelling. To see just how beautiful Santorini is you can go on a snorkel safaris around the cliffs, headlands and volcanic scenery. Find out more >>
- Santorini is one place where you need to make sure you see the sun go down: famous for its stunning sunsets. You can enjoy most of the sunset from almost anywhere along the edge of the Caldera; however we would recommend visiting the village of Oia for the perfect view.
- Step back in time and visit the fascinating ruins of Ancient Thira located on Mesa Vouno Mountain. Find out more >>
How to book your private jet to Santorini.
For a quick quote please enter your details under the Quick Quote section located at the top left corner of the page. Alternatively please call our 24 hour operations hotline on +44 (0) 1708 688 420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Luxaviaton UK will cater for your every need ensuring a luxurious stress free journey.