Visit Vienna, Austria
One of the great capitals of Europe, rich in art and culture: opera, classical music, theatre and fine arts, also famous for its Viennese cafés.
Discover Vienna in luxury with an Luxaviation UK private jet charter flight. Whether you're flying to Vienna for business or pleasure Luxaviation UK will get you there in style, taking care of your every need.
Enter your details under the Quick Quote section to book your business jet to Vienna with Luxaviation UK.
Located only 18km (11 miles) Southeast of central Vienna.
Our Private Customer Airport Terminal Address:
Vienna Aircraft Handling
Vienna International Airport
PO Box 1, A-1300 Wien Flughafen
A Taster Of What Vienna Has To Offer
To give you a taster of Vienna, whether it's a flying visit or a leisurely stay we have a selection of recommendations for you:
Hotel Imperial, Vienna
Vienna’s grandest hotel and former palace of Prince Württemberg. Have a luxurious stay at one of Vienna’s most cherished treasures. Find out more >>
Hotel Sacher Wien, Vienna
Founded in 1872 by Eduard Sacher, son of the creator of the famous Sacher-Torte. A luxurious hotel situated in a spectacular location at the heart of Vienna. Find out more >>
Hotel Bristol, Vienna
Across from the Vienna State Opera in the centre of Vienna is this luxury hotel, a symbol of Viennese elegance. Find out more >>
Steirereck Restaurant, Vienna
Situated in the middle of the Viennese City Park, one of the most beautiful parts of Vienna. This fantastic 2 Michelin star restaurant serves traditional Austrian dishes at its finest. Find out more >>
Mraz & Sohn Restaurant, Vienna
A Michelin star award winning restaurant renowned for its creative cuisine, taking influences from around the world. Find out more >>
Novelli Bacaro Con Cucina
One of Vienna’s finest Italian restaurants serving Michelin star award winning Mediterranean cuisine. Find out more >>
- Visit the Belvedere Palace, one of the world’s finest Baroque landmarks. Find out more >>
- Spend an evening in the Burgtheater (National Theatre), one of the most important theatres in Europe. Find out more >>
- Visit Hofburg, Vienna’s Imperial Palace until 1918. Find out more >>
- Discover Karlskirche, the most beautiful and interesting baroque cathedral north of the Alps. Find out more >>
- Visit the Spanische Hofreitschule (Spanish Riding School) and see the elegant manoeuvres between the famous snowy white Lipizzaner stallions and their riders when they perform The ballet of the White Stallions. Find out more >>
- Visit Albertina, the largest Hapsburg residential palace. Holding the largest and most valuable graphical collections in the world. Find out more >>
- Treat yourself to a performance at the Vienna State Opera house.
Find out more >>
- Visit Vienna’s Sigmund Freud Museum and see where he lived from 1891 until 1938. Find out more >>
Recommended Viennese Cafés
Book a Jet
How to book your private jet to Vienna.
For a quick quote please enter your details under the Quick Quote section located at the top left corner of the page. Alternatively please call our 24 hour operations hotline on +44 (0) 1708 688 420 or email reservations.uk@ luxaviation.com
Luxaviation UK will cater for your every need ensuring a luxurious stress free journey.